If every organisation was able to host an event or activity, it would have a big impact across the city.
Leeds Safeguarding Adults Board, along with Leeds Safeguarding Children Partnership and Safer Leeds, would like to encourage organisations, however big or small, to get involved in Safeguarding Week 2018.
It’s is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the work that you do to protect and safeguard people in Leeds and promote awareness with an event or activity within your organisation, such as:
- hosting a coffee morning for service users and their families to promote safeguarding
- holding an open day to tell people about how your service works to safeguard people
- reviewing and sharing your safeguarding policy with staff
- setting up a display and giving out leaflets
- holding a safeguarding training event
- something even bigger, it’s entirely up to you
What are you planning for Leeds Safeguarding Week 2018?
Let us know what you are planning to do by completing the online form and we’ll will help promote your activity.
Complete the Safeguarding Week activity form online
Do you have difficulty following the link?
If so, right click the link with your mouse and select 'open' from the menu
Safeguarding is everyone’s business, please consider what you can do to help. With your support, we can continue to make a real difference for the citizens of Leeds.