Contact us

How to report a safeguarding adults concern

Report abuse or seek advice

Contact Adult Social Care: 0113 222 4401

Further information can be found on the Adult Social Care website here

SignVideo BSL is also available

Inform the Police

In an emergency, contact the police: 999

If the person is not in danger now, contact the police: 101